New Website

I'm a steward at the middle-aged men's forum, Bodger & Bald. (bodgerandbald.com)

We've got a new range of Casio digital watches coming out, real black plastic. £4.99 with our logo on the back (Homer Simpson) and our motto ("Are We There Yet Dad?").

The only rule is no swearing a.) in front of the kids / in-laws b). unless you really have to.

F**k yeah I'd like one.

Actually Homer has evolved into a great role model.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faRlFsYmkeY&feature=related[/youtube]

well about blinking time! for years now i have been wearing my genuine Bodger fur hairpiece and looking for likeminded gentlemen of a similar calibre.

Mrs M says from certain angles and in the right light, the white stripes in it make me look like a rakish Stewart Grainger.

I thought i had met a grand bunch previously, similar taste in clothing (V neck jumpers, grey loafers and slacks) and the familar long history of adenoidal problems, Radio 4 appreciation and golf.

So, me and the wife went along and met them and their wives one evening in a country pub; serving slices of real ale and pickled cheeses, when suddenly i noticed they were throwing their car keys in to an empty pint glass and i was asked if i fancied a different ride tonight!! well, i grabbed the Mrs by the hand and said 'don't look Ethel!!', before casting them a withering glare and heading for the door - you just watch me write to The Dudley Times.

You know what was strange? i have never seen a car park so full of MGs and Austin Healeys before!

Attero said:
Im assuming you have a 'Summer house' section to the forum? Where one can speak to Sebastian on a more intimate level..

Like a gay shed?

I call my summer house "The Cottage" ;)

But you're mistaking it for my garden room, I often take young men there. An none too roomy it is, either.

I'm afeared his is - or was - Mr Horsley.

RIP Sir P

"He left all his debts unpaid - excepting only his debt to Nature"

Back
Top Bottom