New Truefitt Cream

I will order a bowl, but wow the prices have crept up. It makes Castle Forbes look affordable...

T&H £23-29 190g
CF £24.50 200ml
DR H £23 150g
GFT £18-20 200g
TOB's £12.95-14.95 150g

I don't need anymore soaps or creams as I have enough for 3 lifetimes. But TOB's Rose and Grapefruit are still great value.

I need to finish my Italian creams from Mondial.

Really like the sound of this cream and T&H are top notch in my opinion. Pretty steeply priced considering Castle Forbes only use essential oils and comes in a 200g tub for £24.50. It would have to be on offer for me to buy this or perhaps it could be a Christmas or birthday gift.

I will order a bowl, but wow the prices have crept up. It makes Castle Forbes look affordable...

T&H £23-29 190g
CF £24.50 200ml
DR H £23 150g
GFT £18-20 200g
TOB's £12.95-14.95 150g

I don't need anymore soaps or creams as I have enough for 3 lifetimes. But TOB's Rose and Grapefruit are still great value.

I need to finish my Italian creams from Mondial.
I like TOBs a lot, but their prices have increased a lot, the hard soap in particular, though it depends where you buy it from. I haven’t tried the Rose, but the Grapefruit is probably my favourite TOBs cream, such a great scent and a stronger scent than many of their range.

That's a steep increase in their cream prices.

Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

I like TOBs a lot, but their prices have increased a lot, the hard soap in particular, though it depends where you buy it from. I haven’t tried the Rose, but the Grapefruit is probably my favourite TOBs cream, such a great scent and a stronger scent than many of their range.
TOB's were £6.95 in 2008. Which to be honest was a bargain. I wish my salary had nearly doubled in 15 years.

Back
Top Bottom