New to TSR

Well after a great chat with Brian H from Signature Soaps I've just signed up to TSR. Some of you may recognise me from 2 other shaving forums. So not a total newbie to DE shaving. Quick intro, I've been DE shaving about 9mth, my current weapons of choice are a Muhle R89 and a Rocca R94, I've already amassed a fine selection of blades both vintage and modern and a fair few soaps. Won't go on and on now

I've got quite a distinctive name there's no hiding. Now I've finally discovered where all the top brass hang out I'm glad to be a part of it

Joining Welcome Home GIF

Thanks everyone, I've looked on this forum from behind the scenes. Because I'm on ATG I kind of thought if I'm on there and most of you are then stick to what you know I am also on the other big well known forum B&B that I 1st started off with on my DE journey last year but I rarely find myself posting much on there. But use it for research mainly

Thanks everyone, I've looked on this forum from behind the scenes. Because I'm on ATG I kind of thought if I'm on there and most of you are then stick to what you know I am also on the other big well known forum B&B that I 1st started off with on my DE journey last year but I rarely find myself posting much on there. But use it for research mainly
I do the same with B&B
It’s a great site for research
but so is this
Good to have you on board

Back
Top Bottom