New Supply Kickstarter Models

I’m also tempted by the Pro.
Interesting to see what the Japanese Black Label blades actually are. Would they be Feather or Kai perhaps?
And the Pro looks like it’ll only accept blades from an Injector key.
Also seems the SE plate will become available to buy and then use on 2.0.
Anyhow’s, my interest is piqued, so I’ll be following this Kickstarter.

How does this Kickstarter thing work?

You back a project and they send you product at a discount rate or even free? Sorry for my ignorance
Basically a start up or small company that may struggle to have sufficient capital for new product development will crowd source the cash they need to make their new products. That way they get the initial cash injection they need to start their product. As an ‘investor’ your given a reward. In this case a razor at a discounted price. They problem can be the companies can go bust if they run into difficulties along the way, and your left without a reward. However this is rare and unlikely to be the case in this situation as is a small to medium company with a positive history of working on the platform and with its customers. I’m tempted by the pro too.

Reactions: ATG
The Pro looks indeed enticing. I have a SUPPLY 2.0 bought a few months back ready to be taken out for a try next month so depending how I get on with that I may put my name down.....

Basically a start up or small company that may struggle to have sufficient capital for new product development will crowd source the cash they need to make their new products. That way they get the initial cash injection they need to start their product. As an ‘investor’ your given a reward. In this case a razor at a discounted price. They problem can be the companies can go bust if they run into difficulties along the way, and your left without a reward. However this is rare and unlikely to be the case in this situation as is a small to medium company with a positive history of working on the platform and with its customers. I’m tempted by the pro too.
Interesting, thanks for the explanation

Back
Top Bottom