New Signature Soaps Fragrances

Well, who has the OSP Old Gold soap and this new Novus Spice for a scent comparison? :unsure:

ijCAab8.jpg
Fear not, TSR citizen - I have arrived

Adam West Dancing GIF

@Blademonkey - you may be interested in this.

Usual caveat when I comment on anything Old Spice related - I'm not familiar with the Shulton version.

Old Gold is very nice. Stronger scent strength than P&B Night Witch and it enveloped me during the shave. Right level of fragrance to not cause any irritation. I don't have the splash so can't add anything in that space. Usual OSP performance - great.

Like OSP, the Novus Spice performs great - consistent with all of Brian's soaps. The scent is different as this is Old Spice + Orange and Cinnamon. It's easy to make out these 3 parts and they're well blended. Unfortunately the scent didn't work for me - reminded me of something from old that I couldn't quite place. Most won't carry the same scent baggage as me and I'm sure they'll thoroughly enjoy it.

Fear not, TSR citizen - I have arrived

Adam West Dancing GIF

@Blademonkey - you may be interested in this.

Usual caveat when I comment on anything Old Spice related - I'm not familiar with the Shulton version.

Old Gold is very nice. Stronger scent strength than P&B Night Witch and it enveloped me during the shave. Right level of fragrance to not cause any irritation. I don't have the splash so can't add anything in that space. Usual OSP performance - great.

Like OSP, the Novus Spice performs great - consistent with all of Brian's soaps. The scent is different as this is Old Spice + Orange and Cinnamon. It's easy to make out these 3 parts and they're well blended. Unfortunately the scent didn't work for me - reminded me of something from old that I couldn't quite place. Most won't carry the same scent baggage as me and I'm sure they'll thoroughly enjoy it.
Cheers Chris, I will certainly be on the look out for any OSP Old Gold splash. :)

Paul.

I have the soap & Splash if you want to borrow it.
I’m away back to Norway next week so wouldn’t need it back any time soon.

Or i can try sort you out with samples if you prefer
Thanks for your kind offer Mike but I know I'm going to love it and it will only make me feel worse if I can't find them both in the UK.
Have a great trip Mike, take care.

Paul.

...Usual caveat when I comment on anything Old Spice related - I'm not familiar with the Shulton version...

There is a better & cheaper way. Go to Ebay and buy discod. vintage Avon Brisk Spice AS or cologne (they are the same) as it was a clone of Shulton Old Spice and having used both the Brisk Spice is better.

Trust the Yank my island ape friend.

;)

Very nice new scents! Big fan of Signature Soaps. Great to see more soaps being added to the excellent selection!

Any thoughts on a Tobacco/Leather mix like Phoenix & Beau Spitfire? Not a fan of some tobacco scents which are more of the flower and not of the processed tobacco.

Very nice new scents! Big fan of Signature Soaps. Great to see more soaps being added to the excellent selection!

Any thoughts on a Tobacco/Leather mix like Phoenix & Beau Spitfire? Not a fan of some tobacco scents which are more of the flower and not of the processed tobacco.
Have a couple of tobacco fragrance I’m going to choose from and will add to range when cosmetic assessment is sorted.

Have you ever thought of a Sandlewood Brian ?
Voilà

Back
Top Bottom