New shaver acquisition disorders....?

That's what I have gone for! Just waiting arrival. When everything is here I'm going to photo all that I've purchased in last 4 weeks! Hopefully some people with RAD will feel better then[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I have gone for! Just waiting arrival. When everything is here I'm going to photo all that I've purchased in last 4 weeks! Hopefully some people with RAD will feel better then[emoji16]

I'm relying on that! [emoji16]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

19cefc20e37b8c644fa03cd9c0646ef0.jpg
43364ebbe67a9a67765586d2b0a2b08f.jpg

Just arrived today, D plate. 1 st run with an Astra platinum and great shave

Will do! Just waiting on last of a fair few orders to arrive then will review all purchases made in April. Got some great soaps from Ariana and Evens, highly recommend them.

I'm also really interested to hear what you think. You've bought some beautiful stuff this month!!

The Sobering Cost of RAD
Messing about with my spreadsheets i have calculated the daily cost of my shaves since my return to "Wet" shaving early March 2019.
Basically it is £37.63 per shave not including blades, balms and aftershaves. :eek:
Worth every penny.;)
Keep your RAD in check fellow newbies(y)

Last edited:
The Sobering Cost of RAD
Messing about with my spreadsheets i have calculated the daily cost of my shaves since i my return to "Wet" shaving early March 2019.
Basically it is £37.63 per shave not including blades, balms and aftershaves. :eek:
Worth every penny.;)
Keep your RAD in check fellow newbies(y)
[emoji23] That's fantastic. 'Wet' shaving - guaranteed to save you money!!

The Sobering Cost of RAD. I have calculated the daily cost of my shaves since my return to "Wet" shaving early March 2019.

I don't think I dare calculate my total - returned to wet shaving last year. I think it's under £1,000 though it might be close. I went a bit nuts on soaps and bought over 50. They were almost all off the BST, though, and almost nothing over £20 each. I've sold off quite a few and given seven or eight to my son. Just have 3 Yaqi synths and 400 blades and mostly cheaper razors apart from my Timeless OC Bronze .78 which is my only real extravagance. I buy almost everything off the BST, AliExpress or eBay. Could have been worse....

Back
Top Bottom