New Seygusrazor Spain 2015 batch

I have been trying a LE (OC, long comb) for a Spanish shaving forum (foroafeitado.com) and it's just fantastic. Carl has perfectly described it above!

Heavy but easy to handle. Efficient but mild. A careful mower...

Here you have a pic with the special handle and the two heads, SB and OC.

The fully black handle above is what the seygus needs! The black razor would look so much better without the silver coloured weight section.

The SB and OC have the same cap ? Correct ?
So I can use my aluminum cap with the brass OC guard (and vice versa) ?

That's a 95mm OSS handle on the grey.

The black is jet so it was difficult to show you the fluting - also on the stainless piece, actually.

The golden brass handle is awesome! I tried the Seygus 2016 with this one as well and despite it changed the balance (to more...well...balanced) the shaves were epic! I tend to like heavy headed razors, just a matter of balance, but anyway, I do like this razor. Yes.

Color me doubtful, but just what does this new DE do for €69 that others don't, other than posses meaningless aesthetics which have nothing to do with performance?

Greetings

I think that the brass handle looks like it has been designed by a 60's hippy whilst on a bad 'Acid trip', only surpassed by the spiral fluted brass handle with the weight above it which looks like it belongs on the counter of a traditional sweet shop, to be used for breaking up slabs of toffee!

I am sure though (judging by what I have read) that the razor head, the part that counts is excellent!

Regards
Dick.

"Meaningless aesthetics"? What on earth can that possibly be supposed to mean?

It means that whatever element or alloy a razor is made of, or whatever color/knurling it has, is as meaningless as the color of an automobile as relates to performance.