New Razor

Well chaps my new razor has just arrived...I really felt that I needed a Merkur 33c to compliment the others...I really did ...Honest.....Wifey thinks I may be just the tiniest touch eccentric...but hey..so what....even the Neighbour who took the parcel in said 'What another Razor I though you got one the other week"...I told her I'd be nice and smooth next time I see her....Don't get that wrong chaps...I'm getting a bit old for that sorta thing.

I ordered it from NKD Man on Sunday evening and here it is....Today Wednesday, even with the Christmas rush...Excellent service as always from them..and Free post for Christmas to boot......and they said it might be after Christmas before it arrived....maybe they know some bigwig at the GPO.....anyway I'm very grateful....Nothing like a new toy to fuel the obsession...

Looking forward to a trial run in the morning...face lather with Sukari Shaving soap...... ( just love that stuff ,reminds me of a morning in early summer, just what I need on a dark ,damp morning...gives the spirits a lift )..... a new Gillette Yellow...And chocks away.....see how we get on.

Back
Top Bottom