New MUSGO REAL shave SOAP (and creams with new fragrances)

Phil from Bullgoose received the new Fall 2012 catalogue from Claus Porto.
It seems that the Musgo Real range of products will include a new solid shave soap!!! :D

Also, there will be 5 new Musgo Real ranges with new fragrances. Each range will include shaving cream, colognes, glyce lime soap, bath soap, shower gel and body cream. The fragrances will be:

- Orange Amber
- Oak Moss
- Spiced Citrus
- Lavender
- Lime Basil
- and the Tradicional one, of course.

The shaving creams will have the same formulation than the one that is produced nowadays. And the shaving soap will only be available with the traditional scent.

Here's some pics from the catalogue. The shaving soap is in the up left corner, and we can see only the outer packaging

10951616hf.jpg

Here's the description of the scents. The Glyce lime soap will be available in all of this scents:

10951617kk.jpg

Everything will be ready in late August or beginning of September. You can see some more details here.

Interesting. I have the original cream and find the efficacy superb but it leaves a stinking sensation on my cheeks (like a significant number of users I think). I am wondering if the new formulations will have the same effect ... I presume its not the lanolin as I have no problem with MWF (although creams may be more intense than soaps).

These are excellent news and I hope that Ach Brito could deliver an outstanding soap,as the old Musgo Real shaving stick is.

Back
Top Bottom