New member, from across the pond

Gentlemen,

I heard about TSR on another excellent shaving forum (Shave My Face) and thought I'd check it out. I've really enjoyed time spent exploring and discussing DE wetshaving and am looking forward to being involved here, as well. I started using a DE and traditional supplies about a year ago and, as we all do, am learning more every day.

Hoping to glean even more wetshaving wisdom (and maybe even non-shaving wisdom),

Mike

Good Day & very welcome Maskaggs. I'm not so sure about wisdom, however the laughs are plentiful and the company friendly. Now, just don't start being all smug because you have access to Mama Bear's stuff. \ :shave /

JohnnyO.

Pig Cat said:
Hi Mike, welcome to TSR! :D Is that you in your avatar?

Fortunately for me I am not Albino Luciani, better known as John Paul I, for if I were I would be rather cold and underground. :lol: But what a smile!

maskaggs said:
Pig Cat said:
Hi Mike, welcome to TSR! :D Is that you in your avatar?

Fortunately for me I am not Albino Luciani, better known as John Paul I, for if I were I would be rather cold and underground. :lol: But what a smile!

Oops, my bad. I didn't realise he'd pope'd his clogs. :oops: Hopefully you've got many happy years of shaving before you cark it. :D

Back
Top Bottom