New from Norfolk

Hello there. I've just discovered this forum and look forward to engaging with people on here. I got my first DE razor nearly a year ago now and have quite a collection now. I love the variety of razors, blades, brushes, soaps and creams. Shaving is something I enjoy now rather than being the chore it used to be.

I really like the feeling of quality with some of the razors and my current favourite razors are the ikon B1 OSS and the Feather AS-D2. I have a Marfin brush and also a Muhle one. I've just started looking at vintage razors and have recently got my hands on a 1965 Gillette slim which gives a great shave.

Looking for hints and tips and new things to try. Sean.

I love my Marfin - it was quite expensive but well worth the money in my opinion.I has a lovely feel of quality about it.
Well yes they are expensive but all hand made, all slightly different and if looked after should last a lifetime, I've been looking at them for a while now but can not make up my mind as to which one I like the most. At those kind of prices I want to get it right!

Well yes they are expensive but all hand made, all slightly different and if looked after should last a lifetime, I've been looking at them for a while now but can not make up my mind as to which one I like the most. At those kind of prices I want to get it right!
I have to confess that I just picked the one that I liked the look of most - I certainly wasn't disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom