New Edwin Jaggers

I've got a couple questions

1) how much?

2) how much?

Yes, I got one of those in fact I've got a spare for free as the first had a small bubble in the chrome (giving that one to my son next week).

Got my £15 from amazon Edwin jagger razor, which was from amazon and cost me £15. Haven't shaved with it yet but surely it is a thing of beauty. (Why thank you, but don't call me Shirley)

As well as stunning to look at this razor shaved exceptionally well. I used a Tiger blade because I got mixed results depending on which razor I put them in. It was exceptional in the EJ. I got a super close shave in three passes and what surprised me most was that it took care of the problem area under my jawline so well. I will probably stick with this razor for a few weeks trying out lots of different blades with it, including some I haven't got on with before.

I too am tempted to order a spare!! These could well be a classic one day

I have the Chatsworth Barley Chrome razor, and got it two weeks ago. It's quite large and heavy but really good. I don't have any other razors apart from 3 King Of Shaves Azors with a few cartridges left.

The Barley handle is quite pricey at £70 but definitely worth it if it's what you really want to use most of the time.

£70, its on £25 in the link!

he's talking about the chatsworth not the basic one