New Edwin Jaggers

shrink said:
NotTheStig said:
Ordered one of the £15 amazon ones off amazon for £15. Off amazon.
Can't wait to see what all the fuss is about.

This breaks my razor, soap and cream ban, so sssshhh

where did you get it?

was it Amazon by any chance? yeah amazon, i'm sure it was amazon :)

worth saying though, the ones on amazon are the old shape, not the new ones.

I've got a couple questions

1) how much?

2) how much?

Yes, I got one of those :D in fact I've got a spare for free as the first had a small bubble in the chrome (giving that one to my son next week).

Got my £15 from amazon Edwin jagger razor, which was from amazon and cost me £15. Haven't shaved with it yet but surely it is a thing of beauty. (Why thank you, but don't call me Shirley)

As well as stunning to look at this razor shaved exceptionally well. I used a Tiger blade because I got mixed results depending on which razor I put them in. It was exceptional in the EJ. I got a super close shave in three passes and what surprised me most was that it took care of the problem area under my jawline so well. I will probably stick with this razor for a few weeks trying out lots of different blades with it, including some I haven't got on with before.

I too am tempted to order a spare!! These could well be a classic one day

I have the Chatsworth Barley Chrome razor, and got it two weeks ago. It's quite large and heavy but really good. I don't have any other razors apart from 3 King Of Shaves Azors with a few cartridges left.

The Barley handle is quite pricey at £70 but definitely worth it if it's what you really want to use most of the time.

Tim B said:
I have the Chatsworth Barley Chrome razor, and got it to weeks ago. It's quite large and heavy but really good. I don't have any other razors apart from 3 King Of Shaves Azors with a few cartridges left.

The Barley handle is quite pricey at £70 but definitely worth it if it's what you really want to use most of the time.

£70, its on £25 in the link!

Garbe said:
Tim B said:
I have the Chatsworth Barley Chrome razor, and got it to weeks ago. It's quite large and heavy but really good. I don't have any other razors apart from 3 King Of Shaves Azors with a few cartridges left.

£70, its on £25 in the link!

he's talking about the chatsworth :) not the basic one

Back
Top Bottom