New dude from Blackpool, UK

S

si-man

Decided to start using a DE razor as its a dam site cheaper than cartridge rip offs. Did my first shave the other day with only 1 slight cut, quite impressed. Used Mantic59's youtube vids as a help guide.
Only got a basic razor at the moment, wilkinson sword one from Boots, but it does the job pretty well.

Anyway, Happy New year :D

and festive greetings to you...and welcome...but...be prepared to lose your money at a moments whim

it will happen

si-man said:
Decided to start using a DE razor as its a dam site cheaper than cartridge rip offs. Did my first shave the other day with only 1 slight cut, quite impressed. Used Mantic59's youtube vids as a help guide.
Only got a basic razor at the moment, wilkinson sword one from Boots, but it does the job pretty well.

Anyway, Happy New year :D

Hi Si-man. The Wilkinsons from Boots was the first one I got as well. Not a bad one to start with and get a feel for proper shaving.

Welcome and Happy New Year.

Kev

Hi & welcome Si Man. As in most things in life, with shaving it's not just the equipment ............. but how you use it ! (I expect U/ Hermit will add the "Boom Boom" ) for me.

JohnnyO. :D /

Welcome! I've already saved about £90 since I started DE shaving at Christmas.

Oh hang on... no, I've SPENT about £90. :shock:
But I'm sure that you are more sensible than I am.

Have fun, there's lots of knowledgeable people here.

Well welcome and enjoy this fine site, with heaps of friendly advise, on all things shaving. They will also advise how to spend wisely to save money, speculate to accumulate, or something like that. :hungrig

JohnnyO said:
Hi & welcome Si Man. As in most things in life, with shaving it's not just the equipment ............. but how you use it ! (I expect U/ Hermit will add the "Boom Boom" ) for me.

Moob! Moob!!

• er, sorry JohnnyO. ... I get all ack basswards this time of they year.[/list:u][/list:u]

Urban Hermit said:
JohnnyO said:

Moob! Moob!!

• er, sorry JohnnyO. ... I get all ack basswards this time of they year.[/list:u][/list:u]

• I guess that Helen Shapiro recorded your theme tune in my teens then, "Walking Back(wards) to Happiness".

JohnnyO. :lol: <<<<<< Getting Coat Now. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom