New DE_Shaver... Hi !!

Hi all,

I´m just checking in. I can´t wait till i open package with my first DE razor "Feather Portable" together with Vulfix 404 brush and PIF from N_Architect !! :).

Best regards to all !!

Laci

Guys, I got to know Laci over at B&B y'day when accidentally he sent me a PM on buying a Feather Portable.

Upon exchanging a couple of PMs, I realized he could well benefit from any trades, vendors info or general advice on shaving gear purchases in Europe - so I recommended him to join TSR.

I PIFed him two grated Erasmic sticks and a used Dovo soap, as he luckily asked me how good the Gold Dachs soap is (I had these two made 'dormant' some weeks now).

Welcome to TSR Laci, enjoy the ride, browse the boards (including the B/S/T) and feel free to ask questions!

Hi Laci
Enjoy, I don't know if this will be your first DE shave and I don't want to spoil your enjoyment or put you off, but the Feather Portable is quite a feisty razor. I have found it to be fairly aggressive. It is a fantastic razor but just go gentle if it's your first DE shave.

Regards

rangers62 said:
...I don't know if this will be your first DE shave and I don't want to spoil your enjoyment or put you off, but the Feather Portable is quite a feisty razor. I have found it to be fairly aggressive. It is a fantastic razor but just go gentle if it's your first DE shave...
Ooops - when Laci asked me y'day I told him it's generally a mild razor, and that he shouldn't have an issue with it :oops:
Was I wrong, then? Last thing I'd like would be to give wrong info to someone...

N_Architect said:
rangers62 said:
...I don't know if this will be your first DE shave and I don't want to spoil your enjoyment or put you off, but the Feather Portable is quite a feisty razor. I have found it to be fairly aggressive. It is a fantastic razor but just go gentle if it's your first DE shave...
Ooops - when Laci asked me y'day I told him it's generally a mild razor, and that he shouldn't have an issue with it :oops:
Was I wrong, then? Last thing I'd like would be to give wrong info to someone...

Hi NA, the aggression on the portable may be just my observation. I had one, recently traded, and used it only 5 times on a trip. I did find it fairly aggressive, but it provided good close shaves. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Hi,

A Feather Portable – it's all the razor you could ever want. Until you start buying all the other razors that you also want. :D

Enjoy and welcome!

Lipsy

Thank to all,

Feather wouldn´t be my first razor. A few years ago I have had the Plastic one from Wilkinson, but I used it only few times.
I definetly will let you know how its with Portable.
I´m already checking the sales thread ;) for something else.

Have a nice day
Laci

Back
Top Bottom