New DE shaver checking in

Hello Alex , Welcome to DE shaving and TSR... and the possibility you will soon need to re-build your bathroom to accommodate your shaving gear. :lol:

Thanks guys!

I'm doing ok so far, getting a bit of shaving rash around the neck, but I think that's more a result of not doing my WTG/XTG passes in the right direction. I'm going to put the time into mapping it all out properly!

I'm still waiting on my derby blades, and I'm a bit worried about jumping straight to the feathers so I'm giving the face a few days break. Should allow the neck to clear up also.

Overall I'm pretty happy with my progress. I'm having a bit of trouble getting the angle right and the issues as a result of that, but realistically it's not too bad.

Its never going to be perfect shaves to begin with anyway .. Its all about experience and muscle memory this game.
Rash around the neck is a common problem, may be related to your technique being off, little to much pressure, or just not yet having the full map of your necks growth.

Stick with it, Take your time, don't vary your shave setup yet - narrow your potential problem areas, and dont expect to much to soon.
Give it a month or two and you will be flying.

Back
Top Bottom