Need a new shaving bowl?

Hi all,

I wasn't sure where to post this as there doesn't seem to be a section specifically for shaving bowls.

I've struggled to find a shaving bowl that I love until recently, when I bought a handmade bowl from "Pots about Pottery" before Christmas.

I didn't post at the time because the artisan potter Melanie "Mel" Edwards sold me her last one (!).

I am delighted to say that she has made some more.

She sells them via the Etsy store

As you will see from the attached photo, my SV soap fits snuggly inside (hint: turn the soap upside down on first use so that when you have finished your shave, rotate it back to the right way up, so that the soapy side acts as a kind of glue and stops the soap slipping).

Anyway, it feels great to support a local artisan and having a unique, hand made bowl does justice to your shaving experience.

Cheers,
Steve

Attachments

• Shaving bowl soap inside.jpg
    Shaving bowl soap inside.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 12
I Have the Steph Baxter from Executive Shaving, A purpose built bowl with an offset handle which is really good for non slippage.
Most of my working life i'm in Norway and i love these, £5 of ebay. Really like using these they work a treat.
Sorry no pics of the Steph Baxter at the moment but i'll get them later if anyone wants to see it although you'll see them at Executive shaving website. FA56A55B-068B-470B-9118-D9122A683A92.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom