Nanny's Silly Soaps

This has probably been said a million times but I just have to give credit where credits due.

Theres nothing silly about them. They are in my opinion the best shaving soaps you can buy.

I ordered a load of samples to try different fragrances and opn the back of that I ordered FIVEdifferent full size tubs. They lather better than any other soap Ive used yet and the fragrances are strong and long lassting without being overpowering. Skin feeling afterwards is amazing. No dryness and no tightness.

Sharons communication is A1 as well. the website emails me when your soaps being made and when its been dispatched. So your buying a top quality product at an excellent price and also supporting a small british business. Its just a winner all round.

I must say I have no link to the company in any way, but I do like to give cedit where credits due.

Welll done Sharon, top gurl!

Lose the beard said:
Yes, I agree they are great, I have 2 arriving tomorrow.

You did however post the same message 11 days ago here.

http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=12119

Oh shit. Sorry everyone. Im off work this week and am currently nearing the end of my second bottle of wine. I'll be more careful in future. Mods, please feel free to delete this thread.

Back
Top Bottom