Nannys Silly Soaps!

Hey guys, just thought Id post this as i know Sharon gets a lot of love here and Im now in a position to comment.

I bought 6 different samples off her and they arrived the very next day after after ppostage, all really nicely packaged.

SofarI have only used the "Ice and a slice" and the "arabian nights" scents, and theyre both yummy. The lather is excellent when both bowl and face lathering, and ofters plenty of cushion for the shave.

My skin feels awesome afterwards as well.

Well done Sharon, you make a really good product, and Im all about buying from UK small businesses. Top notch goods, and grest customer service. Thanks Sharon, I'll be ordering more as and when I decide on my favourite flavour!

Stu

I was kindly PIF'd a small amount of the Ice and a Slice and found it to be very nice indeed. The Arabian Nights sounds nice too, so no doubt I'll be paying a visit to the above link at some point.

Need to be reducing, rather than adding at the moment though.

jonno40 said:
"Ice and a Slice was the first soap I bought when I started DE shaving a year ago, a lovely smell and a fantastic soap all round.

I was exactly the same. I bought a sample pack of about 8 bdifferent soaps, and I intend to use one every single day and use a process of eliminiation to find my favourites, The soaps ARE all excellently made tho, even leaving my sensitive skin smooth and ( I was told today in work) "Lickable" :blush: Sharon has a cracking little business and I like to support small operations such as this.

I am currently trying to get my hands of one of her Yushu samples, but the good lady doesnt have any sample stock in it. If any of you kinf gents have some, I will gladly trade you smidge, I have lots of fragrances you can choose from. Just thought Id throw that out into the ether.

I got two samples last summer at the TSR London meet, but finally have put an order in five mins ago for one tin of soap and two samples. And not before time.

Not as if i need any soap or cream...

Back
Top Bottom