Nannys silly soap

As many of you now know, I am still fairly new to DE shaving. However, I bought a Vulfix 404 from Sharon - Great brush, I can see why you all rave about it! - and she very kindly included a sample of "ice and a slice" cream.

Now I only have experience of Gillette gel :oops: and Wilkinson sword soap, but I loaded my futur with an Astra stainless and went to work! I can honestly say that my experience with this cream was great! It lathered up great with the 404 and gave my face a warm tingling feeling. The lubrication seemed far and away better than the WS soap!

A very pleasant fragrance too and yet another nik free shave notched up! My skin fealt a lot less tight too, I didn't really feel the need to use AS balm, but old habits die hard!

From my limited experience, I still feel this cream deserves a thumbs up! Great :shave product! :D

Arrowhead said:
It's superb stuff.

+1

• it's the feline's bedclothes
      • it's the api's joints of the legs that allow for movement between the femurs and tibiae and are protected by the patellae
          • it's the explosive device
              • it's the mammaries
                • it's the actual excrement[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

... who says I'm not "down with the street linguistics"?

Urban Hermit said:
Arrowhead said:
It's superb stuff.

+1

• it's the feline's bedclothes
      • it's the api's joints of the legs that allow for movement between the femurs and tibiae and are protected by the patellae
          • it's the explosive device
              • it's the mammaries
                • it's the actual excrement[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

... who says I'm not "down with the street linguistics"?

• For the record... I'll say it!

Jonboy said:
                  You're not "down with the street linguistics"! :twisted: :lol:

JohnnyO said:
Down such mean streets a man must travel U/Hermit. I'm just impressed at what you picked up along the ways.

JohnnyO. :shock:

• So was I!!!
            • ... but the ointment seems to be working well enough.
                  • :oops: [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Urban Hermit said:
jonboy said:
For the record... I'll say it!

Jonboy said:
You're not "down with the street linguistics"! :twisted: :lol:

• Beware jonboy, or in street parlance someone: shall put a tight fitting headgear with no brim other than a visor, in your fleshy part of the human body that one sits on.
      • You excavate that, domicile-lad?[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom