Nanny's Silly Soap Returns

[Mod Edit.
This thread moved from Vendor Offers to avoid the need for moderator to approve postings, as many people, naturally, wish to welcome Sharon back to the soap business.]

Good evening gentlemen,
I have returned from a long hiatus, with what I hope is my best soap so far; but I will let you be the judges. I no longer have a website, due I suspect to foul play. Therefore, for now I'm selling on Ebay. Although I haven't used this site for a long time, in view of my previous long association with TSR, I'd like to celebrate the occasion of my return to soapyness by offering the first 3 members (with membership of over 2 years and a minimum of 700 posts) a free jar of soap. I've chosen the name of my new soap in hopes for the future in these strange times. I'd appreciate if recipients of the freebies would review the soap on here after giving it a good try. To apply, simply reply to this and send me your address details by DM (although I can't currently work out how to access DMs but expect I'll get there). If anyone want's to buy, I'm selling on Ebay for £20, post included. If you wish to email me through here and pay by bank transfer, I'm happy to charge £18 post included. To those who recall my times on this forum, I hope you are all well.

Veritaswhitejarjpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome back. I had a sample of your Moroccan Sands a few years ago, and it was a wonderful heady scent.
I would love to be considered.

I’d love to try this new soap. I’ve read a lot of positive things about your soaps on here but started wet shaving after it became difficult to buy them with your hiatus. Many thanks.

Good evening gentlemen,
I have returned from a long hiatus, with what I hope is my best soap so far; but I will let you be the judges. I no longer have a website, due I suspect to foul play. Therefore, for now I'm selling on Ebay. Although I haven't used this site for a long time, in view of my previous long association with TSR, I'd like to celebrate the occasion of my return to soapyness by offering the first 3 members (with membership of over 2 years and a minimum of 700 posts) a free jar of soap. I've chosen the name of my new soap in hopes for the future in these strange times. I'd appreciate if recipients of the freebies would review the soap on here after giving it a good try. To apply, simply reply to this and send me your address details by DM (although I can't currently work out how to access DMs but expect I'll get there). If anyone want's to buy, I'm selling on Ebay for £20, post included. If you wish to email me through here and pay by bank transfer, I'm happy to charge £18 post included. To those who recall my times on this forum, I hope you are all well.

View attachment 108320
Yes please, would be interested to try! I'll send a DM :)

Back
Top Bottom