NANNY'S LIME SOAP

I've bought and been using Nanny's Lime shaving soap for a couple of weeks now,What a wonderful soap....Even better,In my opinion... dare I say it than MWF,but with the added bonus of the lovely smell of Limes'.....Very easy to lather (well in our West Yorkshire water anyway).....Very luxurious suds, Great cushioning and unequalled lubricity........Very Well Done Sharon....11 out of 10.

Face lathered straight from the tub...with Frank Finest Badger ...swirled on the puck until brush starts to drag..then applied straight to wet face.....easily enough for three luxury passes...

Not sure when she's back....don't think she knows herself at the moment......

I'm waiting for her to make a new batch of her hard Lavender soap...I really want to try some of that....Love the Big Stainless Steel tins as well....

This week I've received one of Sharon's Sandalwood hard soaps and one of her Bergamot & Coriander hard soaps, bringing my stash of Nanny's soaps up to 8 - or is that 9... Consistently some of the best soaps I've tried and if anyone doesn't have one of Sharon's soaps in their rotation, they need to remedy that! IMHO, of course :)

It's a long time since I told Sharon a sample seemed to smell like shoe polish and immediately dried out during a shave. She persisted and now makes some truly delightful soaps. Move over M de C !

Funny you mention MdC Peter. I got a sample to try from Ollie and I think I actually prefer Nannys French lavender for scent and performance. Sharon really makes some fantastic soap.

Only thing difference is I find I have to use more Nanny's soap to generate the same amount of lather I get from using a tiny bit of MdC. This isn't a complaint just more of an observation.

I jumped on the bandwagon for sure, just took delivery of the lemon and vetiver and I've really neen enjoying it. Slightly prefer the hard soap mind, looking forward to the re-up when it comes. The bergamot and coriander is the sex though. Maybe some matching A/S could be on the cards

i bought the citrus blast. wish i bought the lime instead (bought the lime and a load of other samples)

lathers really well. going to have another shave with it tonight or in the morning

I'm waiting on waiting on the lavender, already have the sandlewood and veytver, lovely smell and great slip. Got it in the stainless tin, lasts ages.

This thread inspired me to dig out my Lime sample of Nanny's for this morning's shave. Superb lather as always, and a lovely fresh citrus scent.

Hax said:
Consistently some of the best soaps I've tried and if anyone doesn't have one of Sharon's soaps in their rotation, they need to remedy that!

Adam's quote above sums up my thoughts on Sharon's soaps - splendid stuff :icon_smile:.

Johnus said:
Tried her web site this week but couldn't get it to take an order. Will have to try again.

she wont be taking any orders because of her father. scroll down on main page

me and hax were one of the lucky few that were in the last lot that was posted before the flight.

she didnt know how long she would be and took a flight because she is worried about her father

I received my Bergamot & Coriander hard soap yesterday, together with some samples. Used the Bergamot & Coriander for the first time this morning. A lovely scent, and a great shave, although the lather could be better. As said, it was the first time so I need to learn the water/soap ratio.

Back
Top Bottom