Nannys Lavender Hard Soap Question

Hi Chaps,

Quick question, i got a couple of rounds of Nannys latest creation today, now the question i have is, can this be simply squished into the bowl of my choice, does it have to be grated, or can it be melted ?

Cheers

Steve

I got a sample, big enough though, in the form of a 'disc' with approx. 5-10mm thickness.

It was just enough for my wide ceramic bowl with lid that I have, in which I had already stored my Valobra Menthol (pressed).

A very soft and simple press action was all needed to make Sharon's soap 'disc' sit tight above my Valobra and take the shape of the bowl on its internals.

Therefore you should not worry at all, the soap is not a soft or hard cream substance at all, it is a soft malleable soap that can be squashed very easily anywhere you like.

sunburyboy93 said:
Hi Chaps,

Quick question, i got a couple of rounds of Nannys latest creation today, now the question i have is, can this be simply squished into the bowl of my choice, does it have to be grated, or can it be melted ?

Cheers

Steve

N_Architect said:
I got a sample, big enough though, in the form of a 'disc' with approx. 5-10mm thickness.

It was just enough for my wide ceramic bowl with lid that I have, in which I had already stored my Valobra Menthol (pressed).

A very soft and simple press action was all needed to make Sharon's soap 'disc' sit tight above my Valobra and take the shape of the bowl on its internals.

Therefore you should not worry at all, the soap is not a soft or hard cream substance at all, it is a soft malleable soap that can be squashed very easily anywhere you like.

Cheers "K" :icon_wink:

Back
Top Bottom