My Way of Saying "Nice To Meetcha"

Gentlemen
I've really enjoyed my brief involvement with your shaving community and to celebrate your gracious welcome I'm going to "PIF" or simply award one member with a "set" I put together that consists of:
1. A custom razor which combines a personally "lathed" handle of acrylic (from TGN) and razor head based on a Parker design. This shaves as well as my EJ89...seriously.
2. A brush with a synthetic knot and vintage "barber" handle refinished by yours truly.
3. 2 Brand new sets of Derby blades, 1 partial set of Derby blades, 1 set of partial Wilkinson Sword blades and 1 set of partial Dorco blades. (I use Feathers almost exclusively).
To "win" this particular set all you have to do is....(drumroll) say you're interested.
Really, that's all you have to do.
I will then record all those who have shown an interest and make a draw on Dec.9 to see who wins the prize. Also I will send the prize to the winner free of any shipping charges.

So, if you're interested let me know. I will enter you into the contest.

All the best

Don

[attachment=3885][attachment=3886][attachment=3887]

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    374.9 KB · Views: 77
  • P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    465.8 KB · Views: 51
  • P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    418.3 KB · Views: 51
  • P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    353.4 KB · Views: 30
Holy crap Don,

That's quite a generous offering and someone's gonna be very lucky to win those items. I'm not a candidate for the contest but I appreciate the opportunity anyway.

Martin

Thanx for the replies and I have to say that, if you're at all interested do let me know and I will include you in the drawing for the prize...good luck to one and all.

Hi Don

That's a generous offer and some magnificent looking kit, particularly that brush. Would appreciate a chance to be included in the drawing please.

Thanks,

Adam

Very kind gesture thanks. Like the Dodgster I'm not a candidate, but Ima keeping my fingers crossed for my mate Mikael (just cause he never wins anything & he's a goodly guy) !

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom