My shiny new Proraso cream!!!

D

Deleted member 1045

I bought this a few days ago.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Proraso-Shaving-Cream-Tube-150-ml-Sandalwood-and-Shea-butter-Free-Astra-blades-/321066192261?pt=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&hash=item4ac1094d85

Got it in the post today and had a shave with it and it feels and smells so good!!!! I was getting bored of the menthol tub combo and I am now starting to see why people buy so much shaving stuff of various varieties...it keeps things interesting instead of monotonous :D

Becoming a true TSHer now :D

Thanks for all your help guys ;)

Exactly, I think you can't go wrong with proraso, its a wonderful product. but if I had to, absolutely had to choose one proraso, that would be green. but also red proraso is a must for a shaving enthusiast.

I also love the green Proraso range, the green pre/post cream is great, I haven't tried the rest of their ranges, yet. However my current favourite for scent is Trumper's Rose Cream, but my best performer is MWF hard soap but its smells of old fashioned soap, which is exactly what it is but it's not as exciting as some of the great fragranced soaps/creams that are to be found. I want to try the Tabac, not one person on this forum disputes it's performance but its the scent that is subject of huge debate and it kind of scares me. Off a bit. Good luck on your quest to find the perfect balance of smll & lather. (Then start looking all over again!!).

Another Proraso fan here. I'm especially impressed by how they have reformulated their stuff to exclude some debatable ingredients and not changed the performance of their products.

Ian

new2DE said:
I bought this a few days ago.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Proraso-Shaving-Cream-Tube-150-ml-Sandalwood-and-Shea-butter-Free-Astra-blades-/321066192261?pt=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&hash=item4ac1094d85

Got it in the post today and had a shave with it and it feels and smells so good!!!! I was getting bored of the menthol tub combo and I am now starting to see why people buy so much shaving stuff of various varieties...it keeps things interesting instead of monotonous :D

Becoming a true TSHer now :D

Thanks for all your help guys ;)

I love the Proraso red. You should definitely try the Proraso Blue tube too - its the same great performance and a lovely new fresh, old school barbershop smell too.

Just got some Proraso deliveries this morning. Green and blue tubes and a green pre shave. Never used any of the products before, so look forward to trying the green out tonight!!

I've got the green tub and red and blue tubes and they are all excellent performers.

Their AS splash is also a favourite of mine and is reasonably priced for the performance as well.

what does the blue proraso tube smell of? Not seen any advertised. Also what is tabac? Looks like i need to do some forum searching tonight :D

Sm304 said:
I want to try the Tabac, not one person on this forum disputes it's performance but its the scent that is subject of huge debate and it kind of scares me. Off a bit.

They didn't sell the soap stick in my local Boots, but they sell other Tabac stuff. Go in and have a crafty sniff of the AS and decide whether you like it. I ordered some and the lather is top class. I like the smell... could be Gentlemen's Smoking room or Old Ashtray... depending on your point of view. Try Speick if you want a less controversial smell.
Agree about the Trumpers Rose cream... I've had some samples of it... lovely.

I like the Proraso Pre-post, now the shave cream is on my radar... got so much soap and cream lately that I can't get the door shut on the bathroom cabinet.. so it'll have to wait a while

Al H said:
The proraso green aftershave is great

totally agree! I bought two tubs of it! It makes my facial hair swoon and thereafter it peels back off my face gently whilst shaving, hehe...there's some shaving poetry for ya!

Daily shave:
Pre - Proraso Pre-Post
Soap - Proraso Sensitive
or Cream - Proraso Blue
AS - Proraso.

Nothing they produce causes me irritation. Must try the red sometime.

Back
Top Bottom