My New Razor Rack

Hi Guys
I've hit on a pretty handy way to keep my Schick repeater razors "in line" and handy. Before I was keeping them with the rest of my razors in a rack I had put together. It worked and looked ok but didn't really suit these particular shavers. I was coming up with some overly engineered designs when I thought "Hmmm...this is simple and might work"

So I took a block of Padauk wood drilled four 7/8" holes, sanded, oiled and there you go. Keeps them organized, easy to get to and took me about 15 minutes to do.

Cheers

[attachment=4261][attachment=4262]

Attachments

• P1010101.JPG
    P1010101.JPG
    342.5 KB · Views: 41
  • P1010102.JPG
    P1010102.JPG
    314.8 KB · Views: 58
huck1680 said:
Hi Guys
I've hit on a pretty handy way to keep my Schick repeater razors "in line" and handy. Before I was keeping them with the rest of my razors in a rack I had put together. It worked and looked ok but didn't really suit these particular shavers. I was coming up with some overly engineered designs when I thought "Hmmm...this is simple and might work"

So I took a block of Padauk wood drilled four 7/8" holes, sanded, oiled and there you go. Keeps them organized, easy to get to and took me about 15 minutes to do.

Cheers

Looks superb I might just give that a try (easy when you know how !)
no joints, no glue, great thanks for sharing Danny

Danny, you're welcome. As I said I tend to over engineer things so this was a very simple/direct solution to a problem I'd managed to create for myself. Hah.

Back
Top Bottom