My first problem

I'm very new to this DE so you will have to be patient with me :)

As soon as i try a second pass on my Adams Apple i seem to nick myself, it's the only area i struggle with.It appears the razor kinda digs in.

Any tips on this troublesome area?

Fine no problems, it's just that small area that i seem to struggle with. I think it could be a confidence thing and maybe i change the angle slightly.

NatJag said:
I pull my skin to on side, then the next so I don't actually shave over my adams apple.

Yup, me too. If I don't do this I'm guaranteed to cut myself. I pull the skin there both way just to make sure I've covered it properly.

If you find your attention wanders a little as you shave* then perhaps you could make this the first thing you tackle.

* For example, I can't help keep admiring myself in the mirror and thinking "what a guy!"

If you swallow, then you will find that your adam's apple will move out of the way for you for a second. That's when you nip in with the razor. It is what works for me. I only shave south to north on that area.

One of the mantic59 you tube videos touches on the subject.

Cheers guys, so to summarise.... i need to swallow, stretch my skin out of the way and stop being so vain.

Who said shaving was easy? :)

Back
Top Bottom