Musgo

Sezer74 said:
Hello Gents, how is Musgo real shaving cream? i just ordered one and can't wait to try but wanted to hear other peoples opinion. After i use it i will write my opinion.

Smells nice; kind of grassy. Works well, but I have, in the past, had a slightly tingly face after using it. I would recommend either bowl or hand lathering instead of face lathering.

Ian

IanM said:
Sezer74 said:
Hello Gents, how is Musgo real shaving cream? i just ordered one and can't wait to try but wanted to hear other peoples opinion. After i use it i will write my opinion.

Smells nice; kind of grassy. Works well, but I have, in the past, had a slightly tingly face after using it. I would recommend either bowl or hand lathering instead of face lathering.

Ian
Thanks Ian, I will keep that in mind m8, when you say slightly tingly face, is it in a good or a bad way?

IanM said:
Smells nice; kind of grassy. Works well, but I have, in the past, had a slightly tingly face after using it.

I've had exactly the same issue when I tried it.

I'm going to give it another go at some stage though as it just smells so nice.

Helveticum said:
Some people may be allergic to lanolin that it contains. If you're not - it's a top product, I even got BBS with it applied brushless.

I think it's more a reaction to the fragrance.

If I use too much product I also get a tingling sensation, and I use moisturizers with lanolin every day without any problem along witn MWF bath and shaving soaps.

I like it.
I do get a "tingly feeling" but it's not long-lasting and it's not that unpleasant.
I also face lather with it.

If you don't like it you can always PIF it...

Back
Top Bottom