MR GLO

This soap is reported to make one's stubble "softer". I'd like to know softer than what?

I use pre-shave products and wash them off with soap and water before lathering from a bowl. What 'magical' properties does MR GLO possess that ordinary soap does not?

Did I notice a difference this morning? I think I did, marginally - because I was looking for it.

What 'magical' properties does MR GLO possess that ordinary soap does not?

Erm , not wishing to appear overly sceptical,...................... It costs a lot more ?

JohnnyO. \:angel:

As far as I understand, it's supposed to contain ingredients that soften beard hair in a similar way to any pre-shave you might rub-in, such as Proraso, Vitos etc. Unfortunately, though I love the aroma, something in it irritates my skin - I suspect it's the lime oil, as TOBS lemon and lime cream has the same effect.

Hiya,

Years ago when I was reading Michael's (LeisureGuy) blog, he was touting the soap as a good pre shave kinda thing. Even bought some and tried it a few times. Couldn't notice any difference in my shave and I gave the bar away.

Heh, it turned out that he and I don't have much in common when it comes to shaving crap. Some of the blades he likes are awful for me.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom