' Morning All

Hello everyone, from a man of a certain age in Surrey.

I'm continuing a journey from electric to cartridge to DE. I'd forgotten about proper razor blades till I was surfing around whilst bored on a business trip. Have now regressed 35 years to my efforts in the 70's.

What a great bunch of people you all are, masses of information and help. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and trying to take it all in. I'm now using my new EJ DE89, Best Badger brush and a couple of creams and soaps. Now looking for a mug or other mixing device.......

This community seems to be like my friend who cycles; his theory is that the optimum number of bicycles to have (O) = S -1 where S is the number that would cause SWMBO to leave him :icon_razz: (he's into double figures).

Hope I can put in as much as I've got out of this group.

Welcome to TSR.

The correct formula is s-1+x, where x is the number of items that can be safely hidden from the missus. I've done quite well from a few PIFs on here but my missus thinks around half my stuff was sent to me for free. Ho ho!

Brianpilman said:
Welcome along I take it by your username your a fan of the prisoner

I used to watch it a lot many years ago, quite an admirer of the the character. Also, 6 was my position when I played rugby and that seems like a very long time ago indeed!

AlexNoodles said:
Hi number 6, welcome aboard!

your nickname rings a bell, so I'll just ask if you own a gps?

Only on my phone which I use when trying to find my way in the car........... :icon_smile:

Back
Top Bottom