Molton brown white mulberry

For those in the know on scents Here's the ingredient list from the above.
It's a liquid hand soap with a wonderful smell'

Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulphate, cocamide DEA, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance(perfume), Morus alba root extract, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, Benzophenone-4, Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl cinnamal, Linalool, Mythylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, Citric acid, PEG-18 Glyceryl oleate/cocoate, Sodium Chloride, RED 33(Ci17200), Blue 1(Ci42090), Green 3 (Ci42053).

How much of that makes sense to anyone. :lol:

Nice smell though.

This a shaving cream?

As far as scent is concerned, there's no telling what it smells like. It only lists the reportable allergens that are in their fragrance (in this case Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl cinnamal, Linalool), which are present in many essential oils and fragrances.

In that case the ingredients actually make sense. Although it is not a 'soap' in the traditional sense, but a syndet (a synthetic detergent). For finding a shaving soap that smells similar, the best lead would probably be its name and description ;-)

i will source some small sip lock bags and send you some samples. how about the liquid soap on something absorbent in a sip lock bag. cotton wool or blotting paper.

right i will sort some things over the next couple of days and when i have them i will get you to pm me your address.

Has anyone else smelt this molten brown liquid soap. i know some others use the face soap.

Back
Top Bottom