mixing soaps

:shave Had a few arko/palmolives and other various bits of soap sticks laying around so decided to melt them in microwave and try my own homebrew lol...worked well, lovely shave this morning.

Good that it worked, I have always been too scared to try the micro, it's just too quick at heating do you dial it down to lowest power setting or use defrost cycle? I have a wife who bakes so use the chocolate melting method on melt and pour soaps and grate the others, drop a teaspoon of boiling water on it and tamp it down.

I have saved up some bits of Irisch Moos and a La Toja end of stick, the dregs of some HoneyBees rose soap and some shavings off a puck of MWF I used to make it fit in a slightly smaller bowl. Must get round to putting these together and see how it goes, am sure I will manage to make a disaster of it.

:shave Just put them all together on full and kept giving a few seconds until soft enough to mix together with a spoon..then put in fridge till set..shaved well just smell like a tarts handbag at minute..