mixing soaps

:shave Had a few arko/palmolives and other various bits of soap sticks laying around so decided to melt them in microwave and try my own homebrew lol...worked well, lovely shave this morning. :D

Good that it worked, I have always been too scared to try the micro, it's just too quick at heating do you dial it down to lowest power setting or use defrost cycle? I have a wife who bakes so use the chocolate melting method on melt and pour soaps and grate the others, drop a teaspoon of boiling water on it and tamp it down.

I have saved up some bits of Irisch Moos and a La Toja end of stick, the dregs of some HoneyBees rose soap and some shavings off a puck of MWF I used to make it fit in a slightly smaller bowl. Must get round to putting these together and see how it goes, am sure I will manage to make a disaster of it.

:shave Just put them all together on full and kept giving a few seconds until soft enough to mix together with a spoon..then put in fridge till set..shaved well just smell like a tarts handbag at minute..

Back
Top Bottom