Mervyn Cadman Bell brush

Hi thank guys for the very nice comments on the new Butterscotch Pearl brush, so just to recap what's been said these brushes are hand made by myself that includes the material for the handle which is hand cast by myself so this opens up a lot of choices regarding colours design and sizes most of the Bell Type brushes are around 65mm - 70mm in handle lengths

Where the knots are around 50mm but again this is your choice, I have just taken enquiry/order for a 27mm Boar set at 55mm loft with Ivory & black.

There are many options with my brushes and the website don't offer this at the moment and maybe a little confusing thinking that I only make that one colour, I could sit at my PC for a month editing and adding images descriptions an so on at the moment I haven't got the time to that so really people just need to speak to me.

Anyway thanks again guys.

Mervyn

I asked for a 26mm TGN grade A Silvertip knot.
So blind I see that in your OP now, didn't help that I was on the phone, thanks BM much appreciated.

@Mervyn Was browsing your site on the phone last night too, it has some issues with colours in the menu. The submenu foreground and background colours are the same making it really hard to navigate.

LOL HA HA! yes that's me but that's was a few years ago thinks have slightly changed, that extractor hood ain't that clean let me tell ya, the boring of the holes for the knots is done on my other lathe all still done by hand here's an image of that.

55-year-old Boxford lathe £2500 later, British engineering at its best

All the handles start on this lathe by first having the knot recess bored at the right depth and hole size then it's transferred to the other lathe for turning the profiles. One day I must take an up to date video.

LOL how things have moved on!

Merv

Thanks for that blackmass

LOL HA HA! yes that's me but that's was a few years ago thinks have slightly changed, that extractor hood ain't that clean let me tell ya, the boring of the holes for the knots is done on my other lathe all still done by hand here's an image of that.

55-year-old Boxford lathe £2500 later, British engineering at its best

All the handles start on this lathe by first having the knot recess bored at the right depth and hole size then it's transferred to the other lathe for turning the profiles. One day I must take an up to date video.

LOL how things have moved on!

Merv

Thanks for that blackmass

I have one of those, but with the metric thread cutting levers on the side, not nearly as clean and tidy as that, but then again I never paid anywhere near that either.

Back
Top Bottom