Merkur Travel

The Merkur Travel, the Ray Mears of razors.

Very small, standard head with a hollow two piece screw together handle 2.5 inches long, black leather case just under 2 inches square. (my dads one has a better quality case, bought from same place a few months earlier, but the chrome is better on my razor :roll: )

I have used it all week and it is a good little razor. Mild, which is great for me but slanters may be disappointed. Although very small and light the ballance is head heavy which compensates. Great grip. About £25.

My only issue is how best to store a blade mid use as there is no room in the case for more than 2-3 blades in their paper wraps. I am going to OZ for three weeks and not sure what to do re blades. I have millions of shaveshack ones so could single use them but I don't rate their shave, I want to take Feathers.

C

hi
just had a travel one delivered yesterday,just used it 5 Min's ago , well chuffed with it , quality as well ,nice finish , well spent £25 .the shave was great too . :cool:

I used this for three weeks whilst away, it was great. I would have to say it was very much worth the money and is going to last a lifetime. I found the plastic case the Feathers come in is fine for travel. My cheap vilfix brush was fine too.
Took a tube of T&H 1805 which I left in OZ, it was poor.

C

Back
Top Bottom