Menthol haters!

Menthol has to be very mild for me don’t mind a very slight cooling effect every now and then but I’m not a fan of the scent prefer the synthetic that doesn’t have a scent but having said that every now and the I do use nivea 2 phase as I enjoy the post shave feel of it

It's the smell, it's the runny eyes and nose, there is nothing I like about it!
I even hated menthol cigarettes when I was a smoker, cough sweets..,. horrible!

Paul.
Haha funny you should say that I really don’t like the smell but tolerate a slight cooling if the product is nourishing to my skin but I smoke menthol cigarettes no idea what that’s all about

Am I the only member here at TSR that hates menthol, be it in aftershaves, soaps, or anything else you can care to mention!
Or am I on my own here?

Paul
I find Proraso green smells like Vicks Vaporub. Even the light menthol in Proraso white is too much for me. I find the Gillette "Pure" cream is unusable for me since they put the darned peppermint oil in it. Cold water is my cooling medium of choice.
I dislike mint chocolate too.
@Blademonkey -I'm glad to find a kindred spirit!

Edit: at -38C (-45C with wind chill) here this morning, just opening the door (windows are frozen shut) cools you down pretty fast. Polar Vortex is supposed to last all week

I'm partial to a bit of menthol too, waiting on a tub of Noble Otter Northern Elixir. I have a bottle of Alcolado Glacial and 444 balm....So I'm going all in