Menthol haters!

Menthol has to be very mild for me don’t mind a very slight cooling effect every now and then but I’m not a fan of the scent prefer the synthetic that doesn’t have a scent but having said that every now and the I do use nivea 2 phase as I enjoy the post shave feel of it

It's the smell, it's the runny eyes and nose, there is nothing I like about it!
I even hated menthol cigarettes when I was a smoker, cough sweets..,. horrible!

Paul.
Haha funny you should say that I really don’t like the smell but tolerate a slight cooling if the product is nourishing to my skin but I smoke menthol cigarettes no idea what that’s all about

Am I the only member here at TSR that hates menthol, be it in aftershaves, soaps, or anything else you can care to mention!
Or am I on my own here? :)

Paul
I find Proraso green smells like Vicks Vaporub. Even the light menthol in Proraso white is too much for me. I find the Gillette "Pure" cream is unusable for me since they put the darned peppermint oil in it. Cold water is my cooling medium of choice.
I dislike mint chocolate too.
@Blademonkey -I'm glad to find a kindred spirit!

Edit: at -38C (-45C with wind chill) here this morning, just opening the door (windows are frozen shut) cools you down pretty fast. Polar Vortex is supposed to last all week :(

Back
Top Bottom