MDC Original 50gr

Having difficulty sourcing this, plenty of the 200gr, but I have loads left in my 200gr Rose scent and tbh I am getting fed up with it, in future I might only buy the 50gr from now on...anyway, thanks for any help.

Bob.

The Gentleman's Groom Room MdC Original 50g.
It's out of stock now but if you were to ask I'm sure they would let you know when it's back in stock.
However it's more cost effective to buy the 200g tub £ for £. :cool:

Paul.

The Gentleman's Groom Room MdC Original 50g.
It's out of stock now but if you were to ask I'm sure they would let you know when it's back in stock.
However it's more cost effective to buy the 200g tub £ for £. :cool:

Paul.
Yes, but after nearly 2 years with A 200gr Rose...I'm bored with it, 50gr will be fine, tho there is a 200 fougre for sale...on forum

To me, these 50g jars are very expensive. Why not buy the 200g and press 50g worth into a shaving tub. Then alternate varieties. Or simply use each variety for a month.
Do load enough to get loads of lively lather at each shave. I reckon most people are a bit mean loading this soap.!

To me, these 50g jars are very expensive. Why not buy the 200g and press 50g worth into a shaving tub. Then alternate varieties. Or simply use each variety for a month.
Do load enough to get loads of lively lather at each shave. I reckon most people are a bit mean loading this soap.!
Not me, I load the brush as if it cost 1.99£ a tub!
What a rebel!!! :cool:

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom