May Aquisitions

2 X Razor blades sterilised and fitted.
The Curved bar head is sporting a vintage Gillette handle as the original is cracked.
The "Myatt" is 100% Original.
Screenshot_20190504-122516~2.png

Screenshot_20190504-122752~2.png

Screenshot_20190504-122602~2.png

The Occam may have to wait for a run out. I have waited a long time to get these 2 sorted with OE blades.
Real 100yr old vintage shaving.

Delivered today. My first of two packages from Yaqi. I've been impressed with their razors so thought I'd add a couple more. Brass handled chrome plated razor, aluminium DOC razor, nickel plated brass 'Tech' handle, Mellon Cob head, Beast Hybrid head and the space blue scalloped head to go with my brass space blue DOC razor.

Oh, and a 26mm rainbow brush as it seemed rude not to!

The second parcel, which should arrive Tuesday, will contain 3 more brushes and the chrome Yaqi Tony Monster razor.
e3fc8d5b56f5d385eb780ffefcac73be.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Delivered today. My first of two packages from Yaqi. I've been impressed with their razors so thought I'd add a couple more. Brass handled chrome plated razor, aluminium DOC razor, nickel plated brass 'Tech' handle, Mellon Cob head, Beast Hybrid head and the space blue scalloped head to go with my brass space blue DOC razor.

Oh, and a 26mm rainbow brush as it seemed rude not to!

The second parcel, which should arrive Tuesday, will contain 3 more brushes and the chrome Yaqi Tony Monster razor.
e3fc8d5b56f5d385eb780ffefcac73be.jpg

I have a melon cob head (not personally, as in my razor) I always get a good shave from it.

I'm a big fan of the Yaqi razors. They seem to be another marmite product for people. I find them good 'bang for my buck'.

I pretty much have all the Yaqi razor heads aside from their Tech (I have enough Techs as it is!). The standard OC is possibly too mild, the closed combs I find to be too aggressive but the DOC I find to be very smooth & efficient, it's easily my favourite modern razor head.

What's the short handle like? I've been eyeing it for a while. I have a case of major indecision, I really don't know what else to add to the basket when buying the handle, I already have most of their razor heads and 3 of their synths!

I pretty much have all the Yaqi razor heads aside from their Tech (I have enough Techs as it is!). The standard OC is possibly too mild, the closed combs I find to be too aggressive but the DOC I find to be very smooth & efficient, it's easily my favourite modern razor head.

What's the short handle like? I've been eyeing it for a while. I have a case of major indecision, I really don't know what else to add to the basket when buying the handle, I already have most of their razor heads and 3 of their synths!
It's got a great weight to it and the nickel finish looks fantastic but the knurling on the handle is a bit sharp. Where the three rings are, it can catch your skin a bit. Not enough to do any damage but it's a bit annoying. I suppose it is a nickel plated brass handle for ~£7 so I shouldn't be to picky. I've yet to shave with it but it feels like my fat handle tech in the hand.
e36ec6756d706436ab2f533fb4774ffe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom