May Aquisitions

Just when I thought my V(intage)RAD was under control. I hadn't seen one of these before; so a big thank you to @RussellR5555 for this. A George Ibberson & Co. clone of a Gillette Old Made in Sheffield circa 1920. As Russ has pointed out, the handle is solid; therefore the characteristic small cracks at either end found in about 90% of the Olds are absent.

It bears an uncanny resemblance to my Old (I'm fortunate enough that the small cracks in mine have to be really looked for). If it shaves as well as the original (which it will, I'm sure), I'll be even more delighted.
348F0365-4260-4E7B-883B-6D558A8B6F91.jpegD7C48506-4BE6-4DC0-983D-23D6ECCF08DF.jpeg

Well, tried my best! Went all of April without getting anything, then I folded like a bad hand! Loved a couple of Soap Commander samples I'd used, so I went for a scent I hadn't tried yet, then had to go for the fabled B&M Lavender Reserve. Both have amazing performance but the B&M has a scent to die for!

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

Where did you order the B&M soap from? I keep wanting to try some B&M and Noble Otter soaps but the shipping and handling/custom fees keep putting me off.

Maggards had an offer on for half price International shipping. I signed up to their email list and they keep you posted on various offers. I think its the way I'm gonna go from now on. I'd love to get hold of some Reef Point soap too, but they seem to be discontinued.

Maggards had an offer on for half price International shipping. I signed up to their email list and they keep you posted on various offers. I think its the way I'm gonna go from now on. I'd love to get hold of some Reef Point soap too, but they seem to be discontinued.

@GordyC has some Reef point for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unfortunately I don't yet have 30 posts to be able to comment on the forum, but I'll build them up and message him for definite. Thanks for spotting it and letting me know[emoji106]

[IMG]

[IMG]

My Puma Just Arrived from France...Its a Number 83 Model Full Hollow 5/8th Made for the French Market with Fancy Scales...Its Never Been Used as it has the Factory Bevel...Its Gorgeous & Near Mint..I Will Get this Beautiful Lady on the Hones Later...
:)

Delighted..
:happy036:

Billy

Back
Top Bottom