Mantics new video.

Fido said:
Thanks for posting.

Not the best of our Guru's videos. Sound is poor on my laptop and camera position blocked out the important bits.

But worst of all. A goo machine. No lather making or brush in sight. Where's the joy in that!
The audio was halfway decent on the source video but after I uploaded it to YouTube their audio compression really messed with it. :x I tried tweaking the audio and re-uploading it (link) but its only slightly better (and you have to view it in 720p for best results). I will have to create a caption file or post a summary in my blog.

The lather was actually Truefitt & Hill Ultimate shave cream, not the usual Lather King soap. The Barber said Nevada state law made using a brush difficult, though he said if I had brought my own brush he would have been happy to use it on me.

--Mark

I quite liked the idea of mixing the after shave with the balm. Tried it today and might give it a few more goes. Used less drops of A/s than normal and it didnt soak into my palms as much

Are we going to need an ice-making-machine review section now ?

Just saw it today for the first time.

The vid reinforced the 'don't skimp on the cold water splash' advice. The cold towel is another layer of faff that I can manage without.

Also I will now apply the A/S splash on damp skin. I never did that, would always pat my face dry . I have fallen out with A/S splashes over the last few months, instead going straight to my skin food. However I will now re-introduce the splash into my routine.

Back
Top Bottom