Man (19) Almost Dies After Cutting Off His Own Penis

This took some balls:

Quote:
A young man cut off his own penis and threw it down a well after learning that his girlfriend was going to marry another man, The Jakarta Globe reported Tuesday.

The jilted lover came incredibly close to death, doctors said, after losing a massive amount of blood during the incident in Central Java's Bantasari village.

He was rushed to Cilacap General Hospital in critical condition where doctors saved his life — but they could not reattach his penis because officials were unable to recover it from the well. It was believed to be around 2-3 inches.

"It was a critical time," hospital director Sugeng Budi Susanto told The Globe. "Cutting off a penis can be fatal."

A source said the 19-year-old had severed his penis in a suicide bid — thinking nobody would be able to save his life.

Despite the throngs of reporters gathered at the hospital, Sugeng said the teenager was not speaking about the incident.

"He’s still too shocked and embarrassed to talk to or see anyone," he added.

SOURCE LINK: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.newscore.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.newscore.com</a><!-- m -->

That kind of thing has happened here in Leith:

In December 2000, a 32-year-old man walked into a chip shop in Edinburgh carrying his penis, which he had just cut off.
"There wasn't time to think about it and I shouted for the girl in the shop to get me some of the polythene bags we put the rolls in," said fish fryer Adam Harrughty at the Mermaid on Leith Walk,
The man, who had also stabbed himself in the neck, was taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary and then transferred to St John's Hospital in Livingston for plastic surgery.

A few years later the same bloke was involved in this:

A DERANGED killer who battered his stepdad to death with a telly before cutting off his victim's hand and waving it at people in the street has been caged for eight years.
Drug-crazed Alan Smith, attempted to sever 50-year-old William Meldrum's head before chopping off his right hand. During an early hours stroll, Smith bragged to three young men heading home: "I have just killed someone." When they dismissed his boast, Smith - who once hacked off his manhood - showed the terrified men the severed hand. Blood-stained Smith then told cops in an unmarked car that he had found the hand. He then raged: "He ripped my mum off. He ripped her off for thousands. He lunged at me with a knife and I took it off him."

Sentencing Smith at the High Court in Edinburgh yesterday, Lord Drummond Young said: "I have an acceptance by the prosecutor that your behaviour was affected by your mental disorder."

Yikes!!

The court heard Mr Meldrum's relationship with Smith's mother ended when he stole a large sum of cash from her work. But dad-of-two Smith was living with Meldrum in Edinburgh at the time of the killing last April. At an earlier hearing Smith admitted culpable homicide due to diminished responsibility caused by mental illness.

"In December 2000, a 32-year-old man walked into a chip shop in Edinburgh carrying his penis, which he had just cut off.
"There wasn't time to think about it and I shouted for the girl in the shop to get me some of the polythene bags we put the rolls in," said fish fryer Adam Harrughty at the Mermaid on Leith Walk,
The man, who had also stabbed himself in the neck, was taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary and then transferred to St John's Hospital in Livingston for plastic surgery."

And we were just getting over the embarassment of the deep fried Mars Bars too!

I know that bloke! I went to his house for a barbecue shortly after the incident in question.

bbq%20penis.jpg

Honestly.. i cant begin to imagine how messed up in the head you must be to chop your own todger off..
Even if your contemplating suicide (which i find hard to do anyway) you wouldn't think.. Hmm, oven nah, Wrists nah, Jump nah.. oh hang on cut my cock off!

You just wouldnt!? would you?

Back
Top Bottom