Luxury holders for Luxury razors - no analogues on market!

Dear Fans of Wet Shaving, like me!

I have 70+ safety DE razors from luxury brands, e.g., Timeless, Blackland, Tatara, Design94, Lambda razors, etc.
I am a Canadian scientist in environmental monitoring and oceanography. Over 25 years I am doing equipment for my expeditions and fieldworks. Also, I did EDC bags, backpacks and pouches for my EDC friends (I am EDC enthusiast, too).

Now ... please see my Portable Double-sided holder for 7-Day Safety DE razor rotation ... No analogues on market.
What do you think about this idea?!
Side A - for 7 razors, pre-shave, aftershave, shaving soap, shaving brush, blades, shaving bowl and 2 towels
Side B - for mirror
Very stable! Mil-spec materials; Nylon cordura 1000, etc. frame from aluminum and plastic, collapsible, etc.
I do have one suggestion for you, why don't you air you invention on a shaving forum closer to home, the shipping alone from Canada to the UK would put most people off even if they did think your invention was for them.
As you can see most people have the problem of storage already sorted out.
I don't mean to put you off inventing products for the wet shaving community but I don't think this one will fly!

Paul.

Last edited:
I do have one suggestion for you, why don't you air you invention on a shaving forum closer to home, the shipping alone from Canada to the UK would put most people off even if they did think your invention was for them.
As you can see most people have the problem of storage already sorted out.
I don't mean to put you off inventing products for the wet shaving community but I don't think this one will fly!

Paul.
<I don't mean to put you off inventing products for the wet shaving community but I don't think this one will fly!> Thank you. As I said - I do not plan to do any mass-market manufacture or sale here.
Just for info, Shipping expenses for my holder (with tracking #): Canada - UK is 70 CAD$. I have my site but following instruction here, I cannot publish it. Trust me, there are a lot of wet shaving fans like me, who need this holder. This holder is expensive. It is comparable with a price for 1 luxury razors of any brands. But my slogan is "Luxury holders for Luxury razor". You can buy casio or Patek Philippe... that is your choice. Price of my razor collection is around 9000$. I have no any Chinese or Indian razors.

<I don't mean to put you off inventing products for the wet shaving community but I don't think this one will fly!> Thank you. As I said - I do not plan to do any mass-market manufacture or sale here.
Just for info, Shipping expenses for my holder (with tracking #): Canada - UK is 70 CAD$. I have my site but following instruction here, I cannot publish it. Trust me, there are a lot of wet shaving fans like me, who need this holder. This holder is expensive. It is comparable with a price for 1 luxury razors of any brands. But my slogan is "Luxury holders for Luxury razor". You can buy casio or Patek Philippe... that is your choice. Price of my razor collection is around 9000$. I have no any Chinese or Indian razors.
Well, I keep my razors in their original boxes and once used the razor is cleaned polished and put back in to its box.
I wish you luck with your invention, I'm sure you will sell a few and to sell a few has to be seen as success.

Paul.

Well, I keep my razors in their original boxes and once used the razor is cleaned polished and put back in to its box.
I wish you luck with your invention, I'm sure you will sell a few and to sell a few has to be seen as success.

Paul.
Thanks. See holder in 3 colors - #1 Flag, #2 Marine, and #3 Terra.

Attachments

• Nav1.jpg
    Nav1.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 9
  • P3061944.JPG
    P3061944.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 9
  • P3071989.JPG
    P3071989.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 9
By the way, this color of my holder was inspired by the Bravo Zulu nautical flag. I am living in 2 km from the seaside ... St.Lawrence Estuary

Attachments

• flag.jpg
    flag.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Nav1.jpg
    Nav1.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom