Luxury holders for Luxury razors - no analogues on market!

Dear Fans of Wet Shaving, like me!

I have 70+ safety DE razors from luxury brands, e.g., Timeless, Blackland, Tatara, Design94, Lambda razors, etc.
I am a Canadian scientist in environmental monitoring and oceanography. Over 25 years I am doing equipment for my expeditions and fieldworks. Also, I did EDC bags, backpacks and pouches for my EDC friends (I am EDC enthusiast, too).

Now ... please see my Portable Double-sided holder for 7-Day Safety DE razor rotation ... No analogues on market.
What do you think about this idea?!
Side A - for 7 razors, pre-shave, aftershave, shaving soap, shaving brush, blades, shaving bowl and 2 towels
Side B - for mirror
Very stable! Mil-spec materials; Nylon cordura 1000, etc. frame from aluminum and plastic, collapsible, etc.

Attachments

• P3121975.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Nav4.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 35
It's an interesting concept, it looks like something you would use for travel perhaps?

Paul.

It is in my bathroom, or in my chipboard, etc. It is easy to move
I have more than 7 razor's and I don't use a different razor every day and I never store my razors in my bathroom so while I can see this as a shaving equipment bag for an extended trip I cannot see it being any more of an improvement over the way most of us store our Shaving gear and on that note, I'm out!
I wonder what some of our other shaver's think of your invention.

Paul.

I can see it being a useful tool for people who share accommodation - flat shares etc.
Yes ...this is one of the scenario. But, it is the same story if I am living with wife and two children ...I must always think about my 7-Day rotation and my hobby and, I must remove all my shaving stuff each time into cupboard. By use this holder - it is very easy to do!

My wife and children are under strict instruction not to touch my shaving gear

So, you have eight? I see no need for such a thing, sort of like living out of a suitcase,... most folks unpack when they get home. I question the idea of "luxury razors".