Looking for tallow based, floral (lavender) mildly scented soap

Hi Guys,
to make my wife happy I need to find a soap as for the title: not too persistent, and with a floral (lavender mainly) scent.
Even better with a matching AS/EDT.
To make myself happy I want tallow in it. The only one I have is Stirling Gentleman that works superbly for me but my wife despises the scent... and that is a problem:cry:
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

thanks guys! I can't find the solid soap, but the shaving creams? is that the same?

Here it is

Another strong endorsement for the Salter soap, I'd also highly recommend Speick shaving stick, which has a mild lavender & slightly medicinal scent. In fact you must buy both!
We will be checking up.
I really like the Speick cream - in a similar scent class - as suggested by the OP - Weleda post balm is a favourite for me. My skin loves it. I.

Hi Guys,
to make my wife happy I need to find a soap as for the title: not too persistent, and with a floral (lavender mainly) scent.
Even better with a matching AS/EDT.
To make myself happy I want tallow in it. The only one I have is Stirling Gentleman that works superbly for me but my wife despises the scent... and that is a problem:cry:
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
I still have a small amount of lavender soap left. If interested, I'll make you a matching splash too. Feel free to send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom