Looking for suggestions

I've used a few different brands and they are much the same, eg Duru and Akcay.

Where are you based? All the Turkish mini supermarkets in my home town and the Afghan greengrocers have a bottle or two.

I really like the Turkish Tobacco scents, there's a bit variety among them, the Akcay one is more pleasing to my nose than the Duru one.

I've had Selin, Eyup & Duru brands over the last few years and enjoyed them all. The lemon is (as Shubs says above) very much the same regardless of brand. Oh, and Dhose in a posh glass bottle. I liked the Eyup Tobacco variety, but it's hard to come by. Birsen brand comes close. There was a trend towards Tobacco Oud a couple of years ago and while I'd normally like that, in this format it came across as a bit ... well, sweaty!

It is intended as a refreshing spray and not as a lasting fragrance. I use it quite a bit through summer.

Since it's not a fragrance, as such, you could look to Cuba brand (cheap as chips) for fragrance sprays of the same kind of ilk.

The main brands are Rebul, Bogazici, Selin, Duru, Eyüp Sabri Tuncer, Pereja, and Akcay. Rebul is the best. There are also some more sophisticated brands that I have posted previously.

Reactions: ATG
Back
Top Bottom