Looking for Gillette Bleue blades

Hello everyone,

Someone willing to sell a nice stock of Gillette Bleue? I am looking for a very large stock because I like very much this blade. However, also buy small packs.

Best regards!

It's normally considered polite to introduce yourself in the "Welcome Forum" and join and contribute to the community instead of just joining purely to use it as a market place.

hi
there was a guy on germany ebay selling them about 2 weeks ago
think they were 24 euros for a hundred
postage was 6 euros for 200 as i asked him

Hello Hax (and everyone)!

Thanks for the warning. When I got registered, i received a message with that sugestio. I try it, but i don't know whats happended! Sorry for that. Unlike the above, do not use the forum was intended as a marketplace.

I'm waiting your welcome in my topic of presentation! :icon_surprised::icon_surprised:

antdad said:
NOS vintage or new production Bleues?

Hello.

I'm watching this seller and talking with him. Thanks for that.

I dont make some discrimination about NOS or new stock. I only need some of them! :icon_surprised:

Are the new Bleues generally considered 'less good' than the Bleue Extra NOS in the plastic dispensers?
Sorry if this is the wrong place to enter into discussion but it got me wondering

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for help me and for every information. Yesterday, 1 pack of 10 Bleue Extra blades cost 1,77€.

If i cant buy in internet, my last destination is PARISSSSS :icon_surprised:

Back
Top Bottom