Look what just arrived

Nice package from a friendly US guy sent me 3 x 3.5oz Aqua Velva Classic Ice Blue. I used Tabac this morning so no point in trying it now but these are the last of the glass bottles, they are switching to plastic ones now. Due to my impatience I also have 2 x 7oz ones on the way as well, lets hops I like it. From first smell out the bottle it seems good but as I said I can still smell Tabac so not sure how reliable the impression is.

I don't use Aqua Velva myself as my wife isn't fond of it, but I noted when I went and pick up a cake of Williams there must have been 30 or so glass bottles on the shelf. Not sure how long it'll take for the plastic switch over.

Is it antifreeze?

Another "Halfords" product imho

:lol:

I'll stick with Mr Geo F Trumper et al (I don't think I have a single American item in my shaving kit: British Rockets; European soaps and balms, etc.)

Ah you old homo/americophobe you. You probably drive a foreign vehicle, wear a swiss watch and watch a Japanese TV, try their other products like shaving and food, some of them are good.

I'll vouch for Williams Mug Soap - but it isn't for everyone.

And then of course there's Old Spice.

Rev-O said:
No, I'm sticking with girls and Europe. ("These are a few of my favourite things . . . .")

You go for it, though :lol:

Ollie's comment made me think of a line from this wonderful song. "When the lights go out all over Europe, I forget about old Hollywood, because Doris Day could never make me cheer up, quite the way those French girls always could".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7vqVTlNZ88[/youtube]

Sorry, becoming a bit reliant on YouTube for my posts at the moment. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom