Long in the growth (newbie)

Well hi all.

First post on here, And newish to the art of DE shaving (3 months)I use a Merkur Futur which I love and a 1954 Super speed and use Personna blades and Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet (X2) which is great,
Also vintage scuttle which I have never used and don't like :D and a vintage Sheffield straight hollow ground which I have used once but need to buy a strop before I can use it again (when and if I have any extra cash)
I would have had a Fatboy but got scammed by a member of another forum :twisted:,

A little background in to me my uncle (who was like my Dad) taught me to shave with a DE and a Straight razor when I was 16 and now 38 but when he past away I went to cartridge and after 15 years away my wife brought me some Penhaligons soap and my Futur and I have not looked back since, Then I got a vintage straight which a friend worked his magic on, But at the weekend I was given my Uncles straight razors which needs to be restored (which will have to wait :cry: ) as its in a bad way with rust and that.

I Kitesurf when it's 25 knotts and above, love music of all kinds also books (reading a book called Gentlemen by Klas Ostergren which is very good and has Straight razor on the front cover)

I think he's referring to the constant innuendo Pig Cat makes.

Have you ever felt sorry for a comedian when they are dying on stage?

Well we are well beyond that, there are lots of :roll: but now he has a protective net to stop the flying bottles.

Generally though besides a few cohorts we ignore him.

Back
Top Bottom