L'Occitane Verdon face splash?

I'm looking for a refreshing summer face splash, has anyone used Verdon at all? Any thoughts?
And what's the general smell reminiscent of? The website says it's got peppermint essential oil, but there's alsorts of other smelly ingredients (sea buckthorn, genepi extract whatever that is) so I wondered what wins out. If it's like a bag of polos or Triple XXX's then I might leave it.

In a Family Fortunes stylie, the top answer, "Try it in the shop" is already gone. (There's a shop 25 mins tube ride from me, and I will indeed try it). Just wondered if it was worth the journey to try it out.

At £12 the price isn't bad.

Dank u wel!

I had a sample and a sniff of the bottle in the shop when it was released. For me it was too mainstream, that is not to say I hated it. The scent itself is pleasant enough but it is too much like any other scent you will find in one of the big dept stores with the big brands. Probably this is good for L'Occitane themselver as it appeals to a wider market but the point of Cade (for me) was it was very different from the other mainstream scents.

At £12 though it would suffice as an everyday inoffensive splash (especially for work) but most days I prefer other more unusual scents.

It's funny you posting this now, I've only just returned from buying a bottle.

Seems quite nice, very minty to start with but settles down to a general "fresh" smell. Might do a review in a few days. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom